Keep the air inside your home at the perfect humidity levels, whatever the season. Easy to set up right out of the box, you can specify your optimal humidity level and let TruSens handle the rest. TruSens Humidifier automatically adjusts to meet the required humidity level and features a large capacity top-fill tank that’s easy to clean.
- An enhanced filter softens hard water to minimise mineral build up for a cleaner mist, while the UV-C light helps kill bacteria in the mist.
- Once you choose your ideal humidity level, the remote SensorPod will measure humidity readings in real-time and communicate those readings back to the humidifier. TruSens Humidifier adjusts to the required level of mist based on SensorPod readings.
- SensorPod has a remote-control feature that allows you to control the humidifier’s power (on/off), misting speed, and dimmer (on/off).
- Temperature settings on the humidifier can be adjusted to release a warm or cool mist based on your individual preferences and needs.
- A high-capacity tank means less refilling. Ideal for rooms up to 45m2, you can get up to 80 hours of continuous operation depending on the setting.
- The TruSens Humidifier features a detachable lid for easy filling and cleaning and the unit automatically shuts off when the tank is empty.
Cleaner Mist Matters
The TruSens enhanced water softening filter minimises build up and white dust from hard water to deliver cleaner mist. This also helps to prolong the life of the humidifier. The filter lasts an average of 4 months for a full season of humidified air. A UV-C light helps kill bacteria in the mist.
SensorPod Humidity Monitor and Control
Once you choose your optimal humidity level, a separate SensorPod helps control the right balance of moisture in the air to help alleviate side effects of dry indoor air. The TruSens Humidifier will adjust the required level of mist based on readings from SensorPod to maintain the humidity level you specify. The remote-control feature allows users to control the humidifier’s power (on/off), misting speed, and dimmer (on/off).
High-Capacity Water Tank
A larger tank means less refilling. Ideal for rooms up to 45 square metres the 8L tank delivers a long-lasting stream of mist without having to fill the humidifier multiple times a day. The TruSens Humidifier automatically shuts off when the tank is empty and features a detachable lid for easy filling and cleaning.
Get powerful humidification with minimal noise. The TruSens Humidifier works hard without interrupting your work or sleep. Keep your air hydrated with cool or warm mist and use the aromatherapy tray to add soothing scents to your air.
|Type||Ultrasonic Humidifier with UV-C
|Warranty||3 years||Timer Settings||2/4/8/12 hours|
|Dimensions||Ø 224 x 578mm||Detailed Colour||White|
|Weight (kg)||3.3 (empty)||Noise Level||41 dB|